2016 Wealth Management Forum
Joined by a panel of colleagues, Jason Jackman, President and Chief Investment Officer of Johnson Investment Counsel, discusses the projected outlook for both the economy and the market in 2016.
2016 Market Review & Outlook - Audio File
Jason O. Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer
2016 Panel Discussion - Audio File
- Moderator: Jarett Levitsky, CFP® - Director, Portfolio Manager
- Dale Coates, CFA –Vice President, Institutional Portfolio Manager
- Bret Parrish, CFA –Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Equities
- Charles Rinehart, CFA –Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Strategy Team
- Brandon Zureick, CFA –Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income Strategist
Wealth Management Forum Presentation
2015 Wealth Management Forum Audio Files
- Introduction, Timothy E. Johnson, Ph.D., Chairman and Founder
- Economic Outlook, Jason O. Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer
- Market Outlook, Jason M. Farler, CFA, Portfolio Manager
- Q&A Session, moderated by Bret Parrish
Strategic Focus is a proprietary research piece from Johnson Investment Counsel that outlines our thoughts on the economy and financial markets, and how we construct portfolios to meet an investor's needs.
- Life Planning is a guided process that enables you to examine your life, envision the goals you desire to achieve, and identify the key steps in realizing these aspirations. By creating a written plan, you increase the probability of leading a fulfilling life and tapping into your true potential.
Johnson Investment Counsel and Life Planning
Our mission and core purpose is to improve the quality of people’s lives. We believe that the journey to a fulfilling future requires not only a solid financial plan, but a holistic Life Plan as well. We have partnered with Keith Lawrence and Alan Spector, co-authors of the top-selling book, Your Retirement Quest, to provide you with the concepts and tools to help ensure that your future years are the best of your life.
One of our more important responsibilities to our clients is to communicate in an open and direct manner. Some of our comments and statements in the above documents and audio recordings are based on current management expectations and are considered “forward-looking statements.” Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from our expectations. You can identify forward-looking statements by words such as “may,” “will,” “believe,” “attempt,” “seem,” “think,” “expect,” “ought,” “try,” and other similar terms. We cannot promise future results. Our opinions are a reflection of our best judgment at the time these documents and audio recordings were created, and we disclaim any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.