2017 Market Review & Outlook
Jason Jackman, President and Chief Investment Officer of Johnson Investment Counsel is joined by a panel of colleagues to discuss the projected outlook for both the economy and the market in 2017.
2017 Market Review & Outlook Event – Full Audio
2017 Economic & Market Outlook
- Brandon A. Zureick, CFA, Portfolio Manager and Strategist
- Dale H. Coates, CFA, Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Charles E. Rinehart, CFA, CAIA, Portfolio Manager
- Chad R. Maggard, CFA, Portfolio Manager
2017 Q&A Panel Discussion
- Moderator: Jason O. Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer
2017 Johnson Trust Company: Estate Planning Panel Discussion
- Michael D. Barnes, Esq., CTFA, President
- J. Christine Warren, Esq., Trust Counsel
- Tara N. Adams, CTFA, Senior Trust Officer
Market Review and Outlook Presentation
One of our more important responsibilities to our clients is to communicate in an open and direct manner. Some of our comments and statements in the above documents and audio recordings are based on current management expectations and are considered “forward-looking statements.” Actual future results, however, may prove to be different from our expectations. You can identify forward-looking statements by words such as “may,” “will,” “believe,” “attempt,” “seem,” “think,” “expect,” “ought,” “try,” and other similar terms. We cannot promise future results. Our opinions are a reflection of our best judgment at the time these documents and audio recordings were created, and we disclaim any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.